Do you want Networking? Study Tours? Certification? Information? Jobs?
IATM offers all this – and more!
- Receive regular mailings of Newsletters and local Regional bulletins
- May attend Annual General Meetings and IATM Conventions
- May attend local IATM Regional meetings
- Are provided with a Membership Card showing their status
- Have a forum for shaping the future of tour management
Additionally, Active Members:
- May vote at Regional and International meetings
- May receive a Tour Manager’s Certificate (TMC) confirming their professional status
- May take the Certificate of Tour Management (CTM) examination
- May participate in IATM Study Tours
- May serve on Regional Committees
Annual membership is for the calendar year (01 January to 31 December). However, first year membership taken after 01 October is valid until 31 December of the following year.
Online application forms for all categories of membership are available below. If you prefer you may request a paper application from the IATM Central Office, 46 Arthur Road, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 6LX, or from your local IATM Regional Office.